Thursday, October 10, 2013

5 People Who Inspire Me to be Better at Things

1) Ally Carter. Have I ever talked about how amazing she is? The best book ever written was by her - Heist Society. I read the book for the first time a few months ago, and I'm still reeling from it. Talk about a plot twist. Please, if you haven't... read it! I love her writing, and strive to write like her.

2) My wonderful friend, HorseFrenzy. She's amazing. Not only is she kind and generous, she's got a very good sense of humour. Sometimes we don't get to talk for a few weeks, but no matter how long it is, we always resume where we left off. Sometimes I think we are long lost twins separated at birth.

3) The Wilson sisters. They started with nothing, worked hard, and made a name for themselves. They have an amazing touch with horses, and reach out to teach others and pass on their skills.

4) God. He made us, and each day he gives another chance to be forgiven. He forgives us over and over. If only I wasn't so good and holding a grudge sometimes! Also, he made the coffee bean.

5) My parents. After all, they feed me. And laugh at my jokes. And put up with my obsessions. Even if they have been telling me I'll grow out of horses for years... I guess I'm just not growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment