Thursday, October 24, 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated by the awesome TW over at her blog Indonesia Around Me. Thankies for this!! :D 






Rules of the Liebster award: 

-Link back to the blogger who tagged you 

-Answer the 10 questions (s)he asks me

-Nominate 10 other bloggers at the maximum

-Let those Nominees know they were tagged


TW's questions, and my replies... 

1) If you could only do one job the rest of your life, what would you choose?

I would love to ride horses professionally, or write, or teach, or be a vet. I have no idea! 

2) Do you play a sport? 


Haha I used to do a lot of sport, but I'm not in any teams right now, but I do play casually with my family and friends. 

3) How many hours a day do you read the Bible?

Um not much. I depends on the day, but most days very little, which is VERY VERY bad. 

4) (This is one of the questions Journey had to answer ;) If you could only have ten books the rest of your life, which ones would they be?

Anne of Green Gables, The Hunger Games, The Bible, The Heist Society series (3 books), Agent 21 series (3 books), Lies Young Women Believe.    

5) Aquamarine or Pink?

Aquamarine all the way!!  

6) If you could, would you visit every country in the world?

Hmmmm no I don't think so. Some, but not all. I think my sense of adventure in lacking

7) Books or Movies? (please say books...)


BOOKS 

8) Blogging or Writing Books?


Ooooooh thats hard. I love doing both! I cant pick!
 
9) Would you come to Indonesia if you could?


Yes!! After I got my shots ;) 

10) What color is your hair (random question...)


Red!! Red heads unite! :p 


My questions! xD

1) Green or Grey?

2) How many siblings do you have?

3) What color is your Bible? 

4) Why do you blog?

5) Do you have any pets?

6) Do you drink coffee?

7) Bushes or tree's? (Random, I know) 

8) Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?

9) Do you wear glasses?

10) Whatcha think of my blog? ;) (a girl needs feedback!) 

And I nominate:

Mazie Cat @ School, My Life, and Other Exciting Things.

The A's @ Books, Books, Books!

Anne-girl @ Scribblings of My Pen and Tappings of My Keyboard

Amanda @ Heart Through Words 

The girls @ Violets and Daisies 

The Singer @ A Christian's Guide to Pop Music 

Yaaaaay For awesome blogs!! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment