Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Road Ahead

If you were thinking I was about to talk about something really deep, I'm sorry :P


Your probably going "uuuuuuum what?" Right now, so let me explain...


So today I had my first exam, and we had to drive about an hour and a half to get there. On the way, there was a lot of stuff to look at - Farms, Animals, Tree's, Mountains... And then when you look out the front, there the road, stretched out in front of you.

This reminded me of something I have always wanted to do - go on a roadtrip! I would love to travel New Zealand for the summer holidays or a few weeks. I not normally adventurous when I'm at home doing the same old stuff, but once I was out and about, I just wanted to keep going.

So when I have finished school, and have some money (and I can drive) - When I'm like 18 or 19, I want to take a roadtrip! Yay!

It would be so exciting! Having a best friend along would be even better :)

And anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment