Saturday, November 9, 2013

Proverbs, Ant's and the World



I got down on the ground on my stomach yesterday.

Ummmmm. 

I mean to take pictures! Anyway, while I was down there, I was thinking about Ants (yes, random).

I was thinking about how I had seen ants climb blades of grass, and then they get to the top and stop. If I was an ant, I would be like 'ohmygosh I have already climbed 100 blades of grass, and there's at least 100 more!!' 

Now, I know Ants don't have feelings, and they can't processes words like that, but I'm a woman, so I don't have to be logical.

So there are am, thinking about ants and and how big the world is.

It's a big world.


Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.
-Proverbs 6:6-8




No comments:

Post a Comment