Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Cheese Cake

Mum loves cheese cake, so my sister decided to make her one. She employed my help with this task, and we completed in it 10 minutes. 

I guess you would have to call in bad luck, but there where several factors involved. 

My sister had twisted her ankle, so she was limping. At the same time she was doing this weird jig/skip thing. While holding the cheese cake. Next thing you know, the ankle gave up...

and it was bye bye cheese cake. The bottom of the pan fell out when she stumbled. 


So we did what anyone would do. We ate the parts of the poor cheese cake that hadn't been on the floor.


Moral of the story? Don't do a jig when you have a twisted ankle, and are holding a cheese cake. 







2 comments:

  1. I need a piece next time you make it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to send you a piece if I could, but I don't think customs would let me ;)

      Delete