Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Why I Love Summer, and You Should To - By Hunter

Hi y'all, Im Hunter 
Hi, I'm Hunter - and this is my Mum's blog. When I say mum, I mean like my human mum. Cause my real mum was a long haired ginger cat. I had lots of brothers and sisters once, but mum and aunty (mums sister) only took me and Tigger. Now Tigger's gone too, he passed away :( I'm a runt, so I haven't really gotten that big. I like to sleep, eat and stalk Black Berry. I'm pretty smart for a cat. I've worked out that if I scratch the couch, mum feeds me, and if I give a nice long, loud meow, I get cuddles. 


Sup! Its been a while. Summer is awesome. I Love it and You Should to (mummy!)!




  • Dust baths. People, if you haven't, you should try taking one. Amazing. Now, you can't get that in winter, can you?!

  • Sun bathing. While mum stays inside nearly all day to avoid the Sun, because she gets burt very easily, even she's not beyond sitting in the early morning or evening rays. They warm the bones.

  • Mum and I both have our birthdays in summer! Mum asks me not to tell you how old she is. I'm going to be 2! Party time!! (Hopefully with cake) ;)

  • Salad. I don't care that you can get this all year round, it's a joy I have recently come across. I like grated carrot, Chinese cabbage, lettuce and dressing. Yum.



Blackberry tends to be in a better mood as well.

Off for a nap in the shade,
Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment