Monday, December 2, 2013

Goodbye November

We have said goodbye to November.

Whaaaaaaat?! I don't know about you, but I just got used to it being 2013.

I did a lot in November. More than what I would normally achieve.
*cough*

  • Decided to go to school
This girl is off to the place of bells, books and detentions next year.

  • Started writing 'The Book'
I plan on finishing the first draft in the next week

  • Did exams
Its a good thing the don't send out the results until late January. It means there won't be parents to glare at me all holidays if I fail.


Thats better than in October. All I did in October was study. And study. Did I mention I studied in October?

Hello December. Lets make it a good one, so we can finish 2013 with a bang.


Yes, its true. I can cartwheel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment