Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'll Be Forever Against Abortion

You know what makes me mad? Like super, super mad?

People who think abortion is ok, because the women should have a 'choice'.

You know what annoys me the most about it all? Those women did have a 'choice'. They didn't use birth control, they made a mistake... but thats ok, because they can just roll up and get an abortion. No problem.

Can I put my hand up? I have a problem.

From the moment the egg and sperm fuse to make a Zygote, and the cells start dividing and multiplying, a human is being formed.

Well, that statement depends on what you think a human is.

Isn't it funny how we are considered to be the most evolved creature, yet we would gasp in horror if someone aborted a calf from a pregnant cow, but not if the baby is a human, being aborted from a pregnant woman?

Unless a women is raped, somewhere along the line she made a dumb mistake, thats lead to an unwanted baby. If you can't afford to have kids, or your home is abusive, or there's any other problems, why aren't you using birth control?

Thats what I will never be able to understand. Why someone would go through an abortion when it's so easy not to get pregnant?

There are, of course, things that can't be helped, like Down Syndrome. Should a baby be any less wanted because of a mistake in the gene's? What about me? I'm a type one diabetic. Maybe one day I'll cost the government money because I'll need an operation because of poor control somewhere. If I could have been tested in the womb, would it have been better for my parents to abort me, so save time, stress and money?

I think my family would say no. They like me (I think xD).

I live in a country where you can abort a baby, but you can't discipline our child with a light smack because it's 'abuse'.

What is the world coming to?

What a depressing way to start the day.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. That is one of the most accurate renditions of what I feel about this issue out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I've had all this swirling around in my head for a while now, and decided to release it upon the world xD

      Delete
  2. I agree with every last word you said Wild Horse. I hate how the world is coming out. I HATE it. I found three quotes on Pinterest that said:
    "If you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you've forgotten you are one,"
    "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born," (Ronald Reagan)
    This next one is my favorite, but it's not really a quote:

    Ok, it's your body but:
    doing drugs is illegal
    suicide is illegal
    prostitution is illegal
    not wearing a seat belt is illegal
    so why is KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD LEGAL?

    OK, sorry, for rambling on and on... :P

    ReplyDelete