Monday, December 2, 2013

Music Monday: Angels Among Us

I decided not to do an Imagine Dragons song today, because thats what I did last Monday, and I also did a post with music from them during the week.

I'm a little obsessed.


So I thought that I'd do Hall of Fame, but it turns out I've done already as well. Turns out I've done a lot of music I like. Funny that.

Anyway, in the end, I figured that you can always fall back onto some old song know one under the age of 40 should know *cough*.
So I thought I'd do Forever Young by Bob Dylan. I'm not a fan of Bob Dylan, but I like the song. I couldn't the original version on youtube though :(

So in the end I decided to do Angels Among Us by Alabama. Its a really nice song, although slower than what I usually like. Demi Lovato did a version too, so I have put her version in to :)




No comments:

Post a Comment