Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Top 10 Books for 2013

Because the year is winding down, I feel I should be making lists everywhere. Lists of food we will eat on Christmas, lists of presents, lists of goals for 2014. A lot of lists really.

I'm a list kind of person, if you didn't know.

I used to be worse when I was younger, I had what I called 'In and Out' lists. In one column, I wrote what was 'out', and in the other, I wrote what was 'in'. It was my way to deal with change I guess.

Anyway. Here is a list of my top 10 books for this year. They are in no particular order, and please note just because I list these books, does not mean I agree with the world view or with any other books by the author :)


asdfghjkl this book is what I strive for my writing to be like. This book is amazing. All Ally Carter's books are amazing. The plot twist? Oh so good. 

This book was so well written. I just enjoyed the experience of reading it.

Wow. Just wow.

The idea behind this book was interesting, the way it was written was brilliance. Besides, our MC (main character) has red hair. 

The idea, the plot. It was so tightly woven. So good. 

This book was so good, I almost died. The plot twist at the end. Genius. 

I learnt heaps from Go Teen Writers, that I would otherwise not have known.

Horses. Horses. Horses. Oh so good. 

Oh so cliché, I know. But seriously, I really enjoyed the Hunger games (and the rest of the series). 

I loved the idea behind this book, more than the actual book, I have to admit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment