Monday, December 16, 2013

Writing Challenge: Day 4

Day four of the writing challenge: 25 things I want  to do before my next birthday. 


My birthday is like about 15 days away or something (or is it 18? I should count). So I'll do 25 things I want to do before the birthday after that. 

This is going to take a long time. 


  • Pass NCEA level one 
  • Pass grade 6 in my drama exams
  • Eat nothing but fruit for one day 
  • Keep Hunter off the road so he can make it to being 3 years old 
  • Get an A+ on a paper
  • Stand up for something I believe in 
  • Stay with HorseFrenzy and have an amazing time hanging out and being crazy
  • Sit with someone who has no friends 
  • Join a debate team 
  • Edit Whispers 
  • Finish Whispers Next Door's first draft 
  • Write 100 blog posts 
  • Read books from a genre I wouldn't normally read from 
  • Become more comfortable and confident in myself 
  • Play Consider Yourself on my clarinet, with all the right notes
  • Celebrate my friends and family's birthdays
  • Do something I don't want to do
  • Read 10 books in the Bible 
  • Get chickens 
  • Breed chickens
  • Learn to cook a new food 
  • Consider publishing an ebook
  • Swim in the sea
  • Visit my cousins in the south island 
  • Do something for a charity 

Done. Wow. 


WOW

1 comment: