Monday, January 27, 2014

A Quick Catch Up

I have been a bit quiet over the last few days, for several reason, which I am not going to bore you with.

First things first - I you didn't already know, I have done an interview with Ryebrynn over at her blog. Click here to find the post. 

Second, our Ravens and Writing Desks Newsletter came out today, so if haven't already, sign up! You can do that here

Third, my friend TW will be doing a guest post here in the next few days, and I will be doing one on hers. 

I haven't had much time to do editing, let alone any writing, so it's made me a bit grouchy. However, I'm hoping to get some done this evening. I'm thinking about posting some of the writing I did while I was away. 

We let Marbles and Pouncer outside (party by accident). Marbles has been coming as going, and seems pretty settled in, however we have only seen Pouncer once in the last 3 days. Hunter and Blackberry have adjusted quickly, and everyone seems happy. 

Once school starts, I won't have as much time to blog, so be prepared for a lack of genius sprouting from my mouth ;)

We have our school uniforms and stationary now, and I'm ready to start school on the 5th of February. I'm having second thoughts about the whole deal now, but it's to late to back out. I have to remember that this is the best thing for my education. 

And I value my education. 

4 comments:

  1. You and me must have joined brains lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are so interesting! x I've been back at school for 5 months now but I feel your dread. Why can't summer last for ever.

    http://themintyfox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's nice to know someone else is reading my blog! I'll cheek yours out :)

      Delete