Saturday, January 4, 2014

Writing Challenge: Day 23

Day twenty three of the writing challenge: Most memorable vacation.


Here in New Zealand, we call them holidays. 

My most memorable holiday would have to be when we stayed with my Grandparents, and took their boat out to a bay, with our cousins, and we went swimming. There happened to many nice shells, so my sister, who is the most dare-devilish of the four of us, dived for them. 

When she went to push off the bottom, she put her foot on something spiky, and got all this huge spike stuck in her foot. That cut the day short, and we had to go back. My mother ran a bath, and pulled the spike out, centimetre by centimetre, while my sister screamed. 

Needless to say, I've never forgot that. She still gets in the sea, with no fear. 

We both love boats and the sea. That was a good day. We saw a stingray, and went out on the donut. 

Good times, good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment