Saturday, January 11, 2014

Writing Challenge: Day 30

Day thirty of the writing challenge: Daily routine. I shall describe my typical week day, during the school year of 2013. 


The first thing I always do when I get up, no questions asked, is make toast, spread it with peanut butter, and have a coffee.  After that, sometimes I go back to bed and use my phone to go on social media, otherwise I get dressed, then use the computer to go on social media. 


I always open Polyvore, Gmail, Twitter, Pinterest, my blog (to look at stats), then others blogs. I can be there for a long time. After that, I get down to business, and do some writing. 
I can write for hours, but normally I stop for lunch and Pinterest breaks. And I talk to HorseFrenzy

After lunch, I tend to either write or read, but sometimes we go to town, or I do something with mum. When my sister comes home, normally I take myself off with my camera and cat until dinner, or go to my room. 

After dinner is kind of like family time, because we are all home. Sometimes we watch a movie, but more likely football. Mum will read or cook, dad will do something on the computer. I don't know what my sister does. I tend to go on social media. 

My life sounds so boring, but I promise its not. 

MAAAAAAAAAAAH 

No comments:

Post a Comment