Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crazy Cat Lady Opens Her Mouth Again

Over the last few weeks, Pouncer has slowly been thawing toward us. I have had the most contact with him, thanks to Hunter. While Hunter and Pouncer get along fine, sadly, their timetables never match...
When Hunter wants to play, Pouncer wants to sleep or be left alone. When Pouncer wants to play, Hunter snobs him in favour for cleaning himself (vain kitty). Today, when Pouncer made his second ever visit to the house (food called), I decided to document this strained relationship.


My photo taking and editing skills... are interesting...


Poor Pouncer is craving the attention of other cats and humans, but he is to shy and jumpy to come close to us (most of the time), and Hunter only pays attention to him when he feels like it. 

Those who are fans of Marbles, I'm not to sure about him, we don't really get along. I think it might have something to do with the bath I had to give to him when he arrived covered in poo. He freaks out every time he sees me. Not even food will tempt him closer. 


Those who are fans of Blackberry, we really don't get along, and take every opportunity to hiss at each other. I have been trying to be nice to her, but sometimes she is pure evil. Now there's other cats around though, her and Hunter tend to stay out of each others way. 

Anyway, if you have any cats, I'd love to hear about them! Also, the very important question - which of the cats above do you like the best? I promise not to be offended if you don't, but I'm putting a vote in for Hunter :P

4 comments:

  1. I like all the cats. :P

    By the by, is that thing to the left of Marbles knitted or crocheted?

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have two cats. Both boys and both from the same litter, even though they look nothing alike. Tiger is orange and not as fat (as is the key word here ;)) he is my sister's cat, playful, and annoying, and naughty. Then there is Panther (Pan-Man) he is my cat, gray, and fat, and lazy. But they both enjoy a good wrestling match once a week or so. And they like to cuddle too. :)

    teenwordsofsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitty cuddles are my favourite part of the day :D

      Delete