Thursday, February 6, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORSEFRENZY

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to yooooooooooouuuu, HorseFrenzy... Happy Birthday to you!

A certain many years ago (a long, long time ago) a gift was given to this world. A bundle of screaming joy, red in the face, and completely bald (I wasn't there, so I don't know if thats true, but I'm guessing it was. Most of us were).

This small bundle of screaming, red faced, bald joy turned out to be HorseFrenzy! And a very good gift it was to ;)

I've known HorseFrenzy for what feels like forever (I'm pretty convinced we are long lost twins, separated at birth, with a height difference). Together, we have done some crazy things, and had some great times.

HorseFrenzy's music taste is impeccable (Imagine Dragons!, Owl City!), she has dyed her hair the same color as mine few times, and she loves horses! She's the best best friend I could ever ask for. If the government ever saw us together, they would probably put us on their 'trouble' list. Everyone else does :P

Bestie's forever!!

Oh the adventure's and near-death experience we have had together!
We don't do much cooking (we did brownie's in the microwave once), but if we did... This would be us :P

Hehe
Have a great day bestest bestie! (the grammar in that is killing me)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much bestie! That is so sweet and funny! I was laughing so hard at the red faced, bald thing! We should do some cooking. I agree on the twins thing (;. My music taste is great isn't it (;
    BESTIES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, HorseFrenzy! :) Ohmygosh, you nearly killed my with that grammar, little missie. ;) Not really, but I was like ahhhhh. You know, anyways, Happy birthday!! :D

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete