Friday, February 21, 2014

Talking to Myself

Every once in a while I write a piece I really, really like. This happened to me the other day, and I keep going back to read it. 
Via Pinterest
I thought I would share it because I can - and if no one else likes it, I still will. It was seriously a moment of genius for me. I won't give you any background, so I'd love to know what you think without knowing much!

I found myself talking to myself all the time.
'Time to get up Azar.'
'Again?'
'Yes, you need to cheek the trap and make sure no ones found you yet.'
'If you insist.'
'Your doing this for you Azar. Keep going.'
'I know, I know.'

So...?

(I'm super tired, so sorry about any mistakes)


4 comments:

  1. It's pretty confusing when you have no clue about the story. But I do get the impression you like humor in your writing. :) I do too.

    teenwordsofsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I love humor- I spend a great amount of time laughing at very stupid jokes. I'm glad that it is reflected in my writing! :)

      Delete
    2. BTW, thanks for joining my blog. :)

      Delete
    3. :)
      Thank you for joining mine :D

      Delete