Friday, February 21, 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award


Thank you for this, TW!



~ The Rules ~

1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set questions for the nominated bloggers. 

11 Facts about me:
1. Horses
2. My Cat
3. Writing
4. Organised
5. Highschool
6. Coffee
7. Reading
8. Chelsea/soccer
9. Drama
10. Music
11. Blogging

Questions from TW:
have you seen frozen?
Sadly no.

what about tangled?
Yes! Why does she never get split ends?

are you some kind of disney freak? or not so much?
Haha not really.

if you are a writer, how often do you write? 
I write everyday in my journal.

how often do you read?
Everyday.

what grade are you in?
That, my friend, is a secret. Even if I knew, I would not tell you.

what is the color of your eyes?
Blue. I wish I could say 'blue like the sea on a calm day', and when I am mad, 'dark and stormy like the tossing sea'. But alas, they are just blue.

do you live near the atlantic ocean *grins*
Where's that? Maybe? I live in New Zealand if that helps?

do you use google search? or not so much?
Yes. All the time. 

do you "label" your posts?
Yup! I come up with some crazy stuff.

do you talk a lot like me? =)
You have no idea. I can talk a lot.

11 nominees (well, only 7)
Mazie
Journey
Autumn 
Ryebrynn
Esther
Hannah 
Horse Frenzy

11 Questions for the nominees
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. Book or Movie?
3. Pasta or Pizza?
4. Green or Purple?
5. Do you like Horses?
6. Pets?
7. Writing or Drawing?
8. Family?
9. School or Homeschool?
10. Hot or Cold
11. Dark or Light?

2 comments:

  1. *The Atlantic Ocean is, um, way up* =) Look at a map, it should say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall look it up on google....
    I do not believe we live near it ;)

    ReplyDelete