Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Before My Next Birthday


During the writing challenge I did at the end of last year, I made a list of 25 things I want to to do before my next birthday. I decided to bring the list out again, and cross some things off. 
  • Pass NCEA level one 
  • Pass grade 6 in my drama exams
  • Eat nothing but fruit for one day 
  • Keep Hunter off the road so he can make it to being 3 years old 
  • Get an A+ on a paper
  • Stand up for something I believe in 
  • Stay with HorseFrenzy and have an amazing time hanging out and being crazy
  • Sit with someone who has no friends 
  • Join a debate team (Sadly our school does not have one)
  • Edit Whispers 
  • Finish Whispers Next Door's first draft (haha, school has a different idea, so do my very difficult characters.)
  • Write 100 blog posts 
  • Read books from a genre I wouldn't normally read from 
  • Become more comfortable and confident in myself 
  • Play Consider Yourself on my clarinet, with all the right notes
  • Celebrate my friends and family's birthdays
  • Do something I don't want to do
  • Read 10 books in the Bible (I've done Easter so far)
  • Get chickens 
  • Breed chickens
  • Learn to cook a new food 
  • Consider publishing an ebook
  • Swim in the sea
  • Visit my cousins in the south island 
  • Do something for a charity 

I feel I'm doing ok ;) 7/24 things done, 1/4 through the year. 

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME, WILDHORSE!!! =D I think I may have to do one of these... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-done! P.S we have a debate team ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awarded: http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete