Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Catch Up

The holidays start at 3:15pm my time tomorrow! I am so happy :)

I have heaps planned for the next two weeks, despite my 2 sentence rant about being a hermit in drama today.

In truth, I'm just finding it hard to leave home each day. Lots of people are not my thing. I've also had a few of these days: (although I haven't stayed up all night)


Anyway, I finally made my Playing With Fire board public on Pinterest, if you're interested in checking it out.

Also, last night I went with my mum to the school Soiree, an it was really good! There was drama performances, signing, music and dancing. It was fun to watch, and I discovered a piano piece I really like:



I finally got around to doing a personality test using this site- I do them often for my characters, but never get around to doing mine. I understand that these tests are not the 'real deal', but I think they're close enough. I discovered my personality is INTJ, which explained a lot to me. 



I then asked my sister to the test as well, which also gave me food for thought: 



How has your week been so far? And for Camp NaNoWriMo peeps (and other writers), whats your word count this week? Mines 0. Nada. Zilch. 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! In a not-at-all-weird-way I'd love to know what you get ;)

      Delete