Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hello World!

I'm just back from HorseFrenzy's, and I had an awesome time! We had a free jumping lesson from DorkyHorses, and she is such an amazing teacher! I would definitely recommend her. It was awesome to just hang out and ride with HorseFrenzy for almost 5 days.


We got to lots of things, which I'm not going into much detail about, we blogged about it already here. Here are some pictures though because I love pictures :)

The top one is Specs, HorseFrenzy's ever faithful mare. The next one is Snuff, an appaloosa stallion who belongs to HorseFrenzy's grandfather, and the bottom one is Rain, an appaloosa mare (Snuff's half sister) and she belongs to DorkyHorses.



How has Easter been for you? What did you get up to over the holiday? 


2 comments:

  1. Is "Hello World" from The Saddle Club? I was wondering, because that's their theme song :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I never even thought about it until I read your comment, but it does fit :P

      Delete