Monday, June 9, 2014

Back With Energy!

Today I am back to blogging. I feels like forever, and I missed it so much I pulled my act together, and did a post over at Ravens and Writing Desks. It's a weird day to be back - Monday. Monday's aren't really my day (I'm not sure any day is really my day), but I want to be back, so I am.

I discovered several things about my blogging habits, and what I would like my blog to be like while I was away.


  • I would like to introduce some of my favourite music artists by having a month of Music Monday's based around each of them. Some of these artists will be Imagine Dragons (duh!), Bastille,  Owl City, Hillsong and Twenty One Pilots. 
  • I am a logical, planning kind of girl, so I would like to have some kind of schedule to follow. 
  • I have looked at the results of my survey from a while back, and I am finally going to take some of your suggestions. You said you would like to hear more about my writing, and life in general (with the added request of pictures of our cats, which I can defiantly supply!) 
  • I spend a lot of time thinking about what I would like to do on my blog, not much time doing it (like most of my life really). 

I have to warn you, I may not be able to keep to my schedule every week, because sometimes I have to pick between writing and blogging. I had to make a table, because thats just my personality. It's screaming I am a organisational freak louder than my school lunch packed the night before.  

Day Monday Wednesday Saturday
Post Type Music Monday: a song I like My writing & books: snippets, recommendations, books to read Life in general: thoughts, my faith etc.  

Hopefully I can stick to this, and I will have the time. Time stops for no one... I'll sleep when I'm dead, but I've also been told I'll die if I don't sleep. 

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! And, to finish...


... You're welcome to gaze at my little ball of fluff and cuteness. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait, Wild Horse!! I'm so happy you're going to be blogging each week again!! =D
    And I agree with every thing you said on your RaWD post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back! I really like Owl City and Hillsong too :) Cute cat =)

    ReplyDelete