Sunday, July 27, 2014

Liebster Award & Sunflower Award



I am doing the Liebster Award again, and by now I'm sure we all know the drill - 11 facts about me, answer Autumn's questions (thanks for the nomination Autumn!), nominate people, ask them questions. I'll try to make it interesting because I know I probably repeat the same 11 facts over and over. 

I am also doing the Sunflower Blogger Award again, thanks to TW Wright. The Sunflower Award basically follows the same rules as the Liebster Award, but is says that you only have 9 questions/facts. 

So I have decided to mix the two. I will answer all the questions, but I won't nominate double the amount of people, or give you double the amount of facts about myself, because there is really nothing that interesting about me anyway. 


11 Facts about me: 
People aren't really my thing 
I love writing 
I love my cat
I like purple 
I live in the country and bus into school 
I love New Zealand (we are truly the best country ever)
I'm pretty sure my rib is trying to puncture my lung 
I'm am really weird and random 
My hair is red (we are talking carrot coloured under most lights)
I like to laugh at dumb stuff
I spend a lot of time on the internet 

Autumn's Questions: 
1.Would you rather curl up on a cold winter day in front of a fire with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book, or swing in a hammock on a breezy summer day with a cup of chilled iced tea? 
Winter is my thing!



2. Weirdest food you've ever eaten?
Not sure :p  



3. Does the screech from scratching your nails on a chalkboard irritate you?
Yes.



4. If you only  had $10 to live on for a week, what would you buy?
Fooooooood!



5. Have you ever danced in the rain?
Hasn't everybody? Yes I have ;) 


6. What would be on your dream pizza?
Ham, pineapple and tomato paste covered in cheese.


7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
Pasta


8. What is the longest amount of time you have stayed awake?
Somewhere around 40+ hours.


9.  If you were walking home in the dark all alone, and you hear something and see something move, what do you do?
A. Scream and run home
B. Keep walking calmly
C. Hide somewhere until you don't sense it anymore 
D. I HAVE NO CLUE!

B because the first rule is always don't panic.

10. Is there anything orange within 15 feet around you? If so, what is it? 
My towel in hanging over the back of a chair and it has orange stripes.


11. Which do you look up more often, the dictionary or thesaurus?
Thesaurus. 

TW's Questions: 
1) What do you think of Christina Grimmie?!
I haven't really listened to her music. 

2) Favorite book you've read this year?

The Book Thief took my soul and tore it into a million pieces and scattered them around the globe, and I enjoyed every second of it, no matter how painful it was. It was so good!!

3) Who's your favorite music artist ever?
I can't really pick, I love so much music!

4) Have you seen How to Train Your Dragon 2 YET?!
Not yet!

5) Olaf or Pascal? 
Pascal ;)

6) If you had the opportunity, would you become a super famous music artist?
Not really I don't think

7) Favorite book of the Bible?
Revelation :)

8) Eugene or Kristoff?
Eugene

9) Are you hungry?
Now you mention it... 

Questions: 
1) Are you hungry? 
2) Purple or pink? 
3) Dogs or cats? 
4) Favourite book ever? 
5) You are trapped in a room without a door and all you have is one match and a book. What to you do? 
6) Do you bite your finger nails? 
7) Tangled or Frozen? 
8) Hunger Games or Divergent
9) Have you read The Book Thief? What did you think of it? 
10) Mac or Windows? 
11) Garlic or Chile?

Nominees:
HorseFrenzy
Mary
Journey 
Ryebrynn
Hannah
Elisabeth
Brooke (I'm so sorry I left you off first time round Brooke! Not sure how that happened :/)
And I'd like to give TW the Leibster Award, and Autumn the Sunflower Award.  

You can pick which blog award you want to do, I don't mind :) 





4 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for reminding me. I nominated you for the leibster award at my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm so sorry - I meant to put you on my list! I'm not sure how I managed to miss you out!! Sorry!! I'll add you ASAP :)

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers! Thanks for nominating me with the sunflower blogger award!

    ReplyDelete