Tuesday, August 5, 2014

18 August

I'm very excited to have my one year blogiversary just around the corner - August 18 yall! I'm been waiting for this day for what feels like forever, and now that it's almost here, I'm not really sure what to do.

Do you know what else is truly exciting about the 18th of August? Chelsea will be playing their first game of the season! Gaaaaah!!!! (Thats me being excited. Weird, right?)

Anyway, after a lot of thinking I thought I would do one of those 'what I would tell my younger blogging self' posts that everyone seems to be doing right now. I want to be clear - I have read several of these lately, and I am in no way trying to copy anyone. 

Also I updated my 'About' page because it was awful, to be honest. You might have noticed I've been fiddling with the design of Opal Swirls as well. It's probably best to let me tinker on because I will never be happy. 

So thats what you have to look forward to! 

1 comment: