Sunday, September 21, 2014

LETS PARTY!

I finished it.

I FINISHED IT. 

I FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first draft of Playing with fire is officially finished, at 66,164 words. This is about 13,000 more words than Whispers was finished at, so I'm am incredibly pleased.

I'm having my own one man party because despite the fact that I have now written two more novels than they have and I'm not even old enough to vote yet, my family seem remarkably un-effected by the news.

Please come and party with me my friends? I'm supplying virtual cake ;)

8 comments:

  1. WOO-HOOOOO! So happy for you!!! Oh, and I'll bring the ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come! XD
    What kind of virtual cake? Chocolate? Strawberry? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY, WILD HORSE!!!! :D WHOO!! I'm so HAPPY for you!!! :D
    Chocolate cake? No way, save me a slice! Pretty please? ;)

    TW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm happy too! I'm just sitting here smiling to myself lol

      Delete