Sunday, October 26, 2014

BTW, Gravity is 10 Newtons per Kg

My exams start on the 10th of november, with Science and end on the 1st of December with Drama. I have 6 different exams, and each one has at least two papers.

My mother commented the other night that I don't seem very agitated about them yet, unlike the mocks.

*cough*

I. Am. Freaking. Out. 

*cough*

I know what I know, and I know that I know what I need to know. However, exams have always caught me out. I see it on the clean white paper, and an equation or word I know suddenly means nothing.

Completely stupid, I know. I don't do outward panic very often, so I have simply been studying and desperately taking notes I already have.

I'm excited for the exams, I love to go into the silent room and pour my knowledge onto the paper, I just wish that my mind would catch up with my heart and see it as a positive thing.

Because I will be studying, and any spare time will be spent on writing, I will set up Music Mondays to run, also I'm going to do character posts for Paper Hearts.

So I guess this a type of blog hiatus. While there will be posts, they would have been scheduled. I assure you I will be trying my best to reply to your comments and comment on your awesome blogs as well :)





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, yes, I just had some exams, and ugh... Well, have fun on your "hiatus" and I know you'll ace those exams :)

    ReplyDelete