Monday, October 13, 2014

#WatchMeWrite: Paper Hearts

It is the tag sweeping the writing world right now- #watchmewrite and I am incredibly excited to be taking part in it, thanks to a writing buddy I have recently made, Heather (she's got a really cool blog you should check out), who tagged me.

I'm excited 'cause I've always wanted to share my hand written pages with you guys, but its hard because my writing can be hard to read. Videoing my screen as I write presents a unique opportunity for me to share my writing process. 


It's been amazing to watch other writers write as well. I'm glad to know I'm not the only writer who operates on having YouTube and/or Pinterest open all the time! Also, watching the words being typed... *nerd alert*

So here it is! (I'm working on Paper Hearts) I don't have Vimeo sorry, so it's YouTube for me. 




I did speed it up... I wish I wrote that fast though! And I'm sorry for the bad quality... Not sure what happened there :/ 

I would love to pass this tag on, especially to my amazing team at Ravens and Writing Desks, TW, Mary, Rcubed and Athelas. I would also love to pass it to Tessa, AnastasiaAutumn and Esther


Here is the original #watchmewrite and this link can help un-confuse (if you are confused) :)





11 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I always love seeing other writers at work... It's kind of funny just to see how we all function. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me Heather. I love watching other writers work is well- we all have our own quirks :)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome, Wild Horse! :) I'll try to get mine up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I'll be sure to do this...as soon as I figure out how to do it, maybe my Mom can help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary! That would be awesome :)

      Delete
  4. THANKKK YOUUUU!!!! (I may or may not be a little over excited [otherwise known as hyper] from coming back from the library ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Don't worry, I tend to be excited after coming back from the library as well! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a great one!! :D I'd say you still write pretty dang fast, even if the vid was sped up. I am an edit-as-I-go-er, so I'm much slower, but I love getting to watch people like you via this tag who just go and go and go. Haha thanks for posting this! (P.S. - love the song.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, There's no doubt that your website could be having internet browser
    compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it
    looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it
    has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you
    with a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic
    site!

    Review my site: Arthur Falcone

    ReplyDelete