Friday, December 5, 2014

31 (or 28?) Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

2.
20 Facts About Me

I will always pick Winter over Summer,
I am a night owl,
I am an INTJ,
I have a list for pretty much everything in my life,
I write,
Today is my first haircut in over a year and a half,
I am at my forth school, not including homeschool,
I like Imagine Dragons, Bastille and other rock bands,
Sometimes I read two books in a day,
It's complicated in my head,
I don't break silence unless I have something worthy to say,
I am even less socially acceptable without coffee,
 Horses,
I wish I was still 8 sometimes,
I spell color without a 'u' even though I am NZ born,
The sea makes me happy, but also scares me,
I'm awkward,
I try to go the extra mile,
I do not sleep well in complete darkness,
I am a Christian.



2 comments:

  1. wonderful list :) I can totally relate with being a night owl, I find going to sleep a bit difficult at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I don't know why I find sleep at night so hard, but I do. It's weird because I never used to have a problem with it, and I struggled to sleep during the day. Now I stay up half the night and sleep half of the day #teenageproblems

      Delete