Thursday, December 4, 2014

31 (or 28?) Day Blog Challenge

I know, I did this last year as well. It was probably boring. But I'm doing it again anyway. Better late than never (thats also what I think about getting out of bed)! If anyone would like to do this with me, tell me so that we can link up! Personally, I am going to miss #3, #10 and #14.




1.
Introduction

My pen name is Wild Horse, but you might see me around as Dazie Bear, a pen name from my childhood I cannot seem to shake (I had a teddy called Dazie, okay?). I am the shortest person in my family, just making it to 5 foot 9, something my little sister will not let me forget. I have boring blue eyes and red hair, which you cannot miss, it screams: look at me, 24/7. When I was younger, I was shy but my hair never picked up on this. 
I've been best friends with Horse Frenzy for a long time now. In most cases, I get on better with boys than girls (I'm not sure if it's my sarcasm or general lack of empathy for all these feelings they have). But Horse Frenzy is like my long lost twin- either that the government is making clones in different heights and we have been released upon the world. 
I might come across as out going, but I can assure you that while my hair is, I am not. I don't hide in corners, but I do read books. One of my more helpful skills is being able to walk around while I read and being able to hide books under my desk at school. My less helpful skills involve sarcasm, blank stares, blunt answers and imagining how I could get away with throwing glitter on idiots.

If you didn't already know, I also have a great sense of humour. In primary school, I got in trouble for telling little kids Santa isn't real. 


8 comments:

  1. Haha love it! The santa thing made me laugh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in trouble for being the kid who knew Santa wasn't real either. I ruined Kindergarten. I'm sorry. But lovely to learn a little more about you again. ;) And I'm curious to see what you do with this over the next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a responsibility, to teach these little children the lie they had been living! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Me, me! I need to blog more! Hopefully this could get me in the swing of things! :)
    Ohmygosh! The Santa thing made me nearly die laughing. I think I've done it once to a little kid, my brother did to one of his friends, I'm almost positive... LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha they find out in the end anyway- might as well break it to them :p

      Delete
  4. LOL :) the ending's hilarious :P really looking forward to these posts! I'm with you on the blunt answers and throwing glitter at idiots thing. And the sarcasm. Why are people so - so - dumb? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to doing them as well :)
      The baptism of idiocy :p I agree! People can be just so arrrrrggggggg.

      Delete