Friday, February 6, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORSE FRENZY!

Horse Frenzy has been my best friend for a long time now, and we have done so much together. She's kind of more like a sister than a best friend.  Sometimes it's hard to stay in contact, and most of the time we go months without seeing each other face to face, but we always pick up where we left off. 

Horse Frenzy, your messages always make me smile and you are the best bestest best friend anyone could ask for. 

I saw this and I was like OHMYGOSH THAT IS US. 


Because we are twins separated at birth with a height difference. 


Because life would totally be weird without Horse Frenzy. 


Yep!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) 


8 comments:

  1. Omg Thank you so much my beautiful, funny, crazy amazing bestie!!
    This made me smile so much !!
    I cant wait till see you next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a heartwarming post. Happy birthday, Horse Frenzy! It is super awesome that you have such an excellent friend in Wild Horse :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such a heartwarming post. Happy birthday, Horse Frenzy! It is super awesome that you have such an excellent friend in Wild Horse :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And yes, im very blessed to have her in my life

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, Horse Frenzy! It's so cool to see what far away friends do for each other when sometimes there's no choice but to send wishes without meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete