Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentines Day Tag

You do not understand that this is what my life is like.



So, Rachel tagged me for this, and even though the day of Hi, Yes, Incase You Didn't Know We Are A Couple And We Have Free Range To Do Whatever We Like In Public Because It's The 14th Of February is long gone, I figured it would still be fun to answer the questions. If you so desire, you could as well!  

Are you currently in a relationship? 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think that it is totally cool if you are, and it's great that you are sharing your life with someone. It's not for me right now (and probably ever), so no. I'm very much single, and very much happy. 

Do you consider Valentine’s Day a Big Deal?
No. Isn't it an excuse to spend money on stuff? 'Cause that what it looks like to me most of the time. 

Do you like flowers? If yes, what kind? If no, why?
Not really. They make me sneeze and they just sit there then die. If we can pull them apart and look at them under a microscope- now I'm interested.

What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
Pepermint! 

What’s you LEAST favorite kind of chocolate?
Turkish delight. 

Date night! Would you prefer to go to a fancy restaurant or go somewhere more laid-back? Or order in?
Order in = Don't leave the house. Me likey. Fancy restaurants freak me out, and I would be miserable. 

Stuffed bears! They’re cute, they’re cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute? (the act, not the bear)
Ummmmm cute I guess, but what would I do with it? 

Favorite romantic-type book?
I don't have one....? 

Favorite romantic movie?
Pride and Predujuce. Or North and South. 

What’s your love language?
I find love languages really hard. The test a while ago told me gifts, followed by acts of service. But gifts make me feel bad because I think I'm really hard to shop for, so it's a pain to do so. And I really struggle to accept the standard of work from others. I would rather do it myself to the standard I like. Affirmation makes me uncomfortable, and don't ever try and touch me without permission. I take no responsibility for the injures your may get from my lightning fast reflexes. And, as for quality time, I like to be alone. So yeah. 

And I'm sometimes a glass-half full kinda person. 
So, tell me, earth peoples, do you like to eat in, or do you like to go out? This is important because we are dealing with food. On a side note, who else likes Imagine Dragons? I JUST BOUGHT THEIR NEW ALBUM IT'S ASDFGHJKL.

Wild Horse is waiting for the day she starts getting invited to all her friends weddings and she is still single. Then the baby announcements will come. Then she will be the cool 'aunt' . All the while, her friends will be asking her if she is engaged yet. No, she isn't - but she does have 8 cats. 

16 comments:

  1. Your answers sound all so sad. Of course that might have a little bit to do with the fact that I am a hopeless romantic, not much better than Anne Shirley herself. ;P

    And, I do like some of Imagine Dragons songs. I love Demons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats one thing Anne and I do not share xD

      Yay!! Imagine Dragons are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Awww, I'm a hopeless romantic, but I absolutely love your gifs XP I was named after a lady in North and South.
    I like some of Imagine Dragons' music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who? Is Maddie a nickname for Margaret? I love Richard Armitage, and North and South. :D

      Delete
    2. ONLY SOME?! *Has heart attack*

      Just kidding :) I am wondering as well: Which character? Or wait, is Maddie a pen name? MYSERY :P

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA THIS POST IS AWESOME

    My friend was asking about a week ago if I had a boyfriend (I was first of all thinking, what the heck, girl, i'm 13) and was like no. She kept pushing me and asking me and kept thinking I wasn't telling her the truth. And I was finally thinking, WHO WOULD EVEN WANT TO. and if they did WHAT IS UP WITH THEIR BRAIN. ;)

    But seriously, your bio, I'm right there (except I might have stacks of unfinished quilts instead of cats :P )

    AND EAT IN PULEESE. I can hardly dress up without freaking out about messing something up. xD

    Thank you for this post, it just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH and I like some of Imagine Dragon's stuff :) It's cool ;D

      Delete
    2. BUT CATS.

      YES YES YES. I get stuck wondering if I should wear jeans or shorts so I'm like okay, I'll just stay at home in my comfortable clothes xD

      I'm glad it did :))

      Delete
  4. Aww :")
    This made me laugh.
    Are you sure theres nobody ;)
    Relationships are so much work I tell you, but so far worth while c':

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :))

      Haha I haven't meet anyone yet. And I always want people to meet my standards. I can hardly live with myself sometimes, I don't see why someone else would be able to xD

      I'm glad you are finding it worthwhile :) It think people are much happier when they are with someone that they truly think is worth it.

      Delete
  5. Hey, maybe we can be cat ladies together!

    My favorite thing about this post is that it is not particularly dreamy and it is pretty face-the-facts about life—and I heartily approve. I'm with you all the way, sister. Except maybe I should not own cats because they make it hard to breathe. Perhaps I could be a gecko lady and be only a slight variant.

    Anyway, Turkish Delight is a yes... And watching baby announcements fly by...

    I think I know what you mean with the love languages, too. It's really hard to understand how relationships work, especially if you aren't good at them *coughmecough* but I think sometimes it isn't necessarily what it sounds like. I don't know. I had to spend some time watching myself feel loved, and I figured out how to personalize the idea of a love language for me. As for you, I guess you are on your own. God be with you. *Very American Salute*

    And Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I FORGOT TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU IS THE BEST THAT IS ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY

      Delete
    2. YES LETS.

      I will buy geckos as well (Every time I bring it up, mums like NOT IN MY HOUSE). I think thats it is terrible that you cannot enjoy having cats around. Is it your asthma? Or allergic?

      Haha *kiwi wave back* Thanks bro! xD

      YES IT IS.

      Delete
  6. okkk...number one. No, I haven't heard Imagine Dragons. Actually, tbh, *voice drops to a hoarse whisper*, their band name (?) kinda scared me, therefore I shied away from it. =P Oooh, yes, and we can agree about flowers! How amazing! It's quite a relief to know that I'm not the only one who finds no practical value for them....phew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT WHAT WHY THEY ARE AWESOME.

      I thought I was the only one! I'm not crazy after all xD

      Delete
  7. *cough* this made me laugh. Mostly cause I had a feeling your answers would be like that, hahaha. I think romance can wait on my end as well. Though I can be hopelessly romantic, I'm pretty bad a expressing it.
    Thank you for doing the tag :))) x

    ReplyDelete