Saturday, March 14, 2015

Favorite Screen Characters Blog Hop

Rachel @ Stained Glass Windows tagged me for this a while ago, and I am finally getting around to it.  For this quick blog hop, you just name your 10 favorite characters from movies or TV, then tag 10 friends to do the same. So here goes:


Oskar Schindler, Schindler's List
Maria, The Sound of Music
Mr Darcy, Pride and Prejudice 
Mia, Princess Diaries
Prince Caspian, Prince Caspian
Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Kat, 10 Things I Hate About You
John Nash, A Beautiful Mind
Dorcas Lane, Larkrise to Candleford
Leigh Anne Tuohy, The Blind Side 

I Tag: 
Horse Frenzy | Autumn | Brooke Elizabeth | TW |  Aimee |
Mary | Rcubed | Athelas | Emma | Annika | Maddie | Heather | Alyssa |
+ Anyone else :)  

Do you know any of these characters? Who have I missed? Tell me about your favorite characters! 

Wild Horse has not been to bed before midnight for a while. She has entered this weird state where it is hard to sleep, even though she is tired. She had a chemistry internal yesterday and she's still not sure what really happened. She has been spending hours studying, and hopes it paid off...

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I love everyone you mentioned that I know. Baths are my one weakness, cake is my one weakness... Got to love Dorcas Lane. And Captain Jack Sparrow. And Mr. Darcy. And Maria. And Leigh Anne. And Caspian. :D

    Thanks for tagging me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I actually only know a couple of these characters. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp*
    Hmm...how will I do this. think, think, think. thanks for awarding me though :) I will try to get this up soon...though I might forget... #shorttermmemory
    I think I'm in the mood too. I really should be getting to bed, and I'm tired, yet I have the energy of seven condensed suns. Or moons. I'm not sure which one - I saw it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good :) I hope you don't forget xD

      Same! The more tired I am, the more energy I have. Then I completely crash.

      Delete
  4. PRINCE CASPIAN AND CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW. SO MUCH YES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, thank you for tagging me! I, of course, love Kat and Captain Jack and Mia and Maria, but the person who has really won my heart is Dorcas Lane, because even though I have no idea who she is, I know exactly what she means. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Gasp* Dorcas is the bomb!

    Welcome :))

    ReplyDelete