Thursday, March 19, 2015

One Lovely Blog Hop

I'm sorry I haven't done a proper post in ages. Life is just really weird (see picture to your left) and stuff seems to be exploding constantly. My head is just everywhere and no where all at once. And I keep falling asleep when I sit down. I wasted all last Sunday when I sat down to do some Chemistry study and woke up at dinner time. I also fell asleep over some Bio, so it's quite serious.


Anyways, today is another blog hop, again from Rachel at Stained Glass Windows (she's awesome, you should check her blog out!). In this blog hop, you share 7 lovely facts about yourself and share links to blogs you enjoy reading.

7 Facts About Me:

  • I don't smile very often, and this often leads people to ask if I'm confused or upset. I promise I'm not, I'm probably just thinking (and I'm defiantly not stoned, thanks classmates). 
  • I love calculus. Scream 'nerd' all you like, I own that word and accept the label. To me, there is something comforting about stepping into a room where everything in the subject follows logical rules. 
  • I'm not really that nerdy. Yes, I'm into learning, but I'm not into those card games and comics and that sort of thing. Also, I haven't got nerd glasses *sigh*
  • I have lots of nicknames, which is weird, because I used to hate nicknames, and would only answer to my full name. Now I answer to pretty much anything. 
  • I am currently failing at life. In the last 24 hours I have done enough dumb things to last me a loooong time. My mind keeps getting ahead of itself. 
  • I really don't have 7 things about myself, and it's taken me an hour to get this far. 
  • I have suddenly reacquired my fright of preforming in front of people, which I thought I had crushed. And I have a drama performance a week from today. Why didn't I just take Physics?! Physics is reasonably safe (right?)

So yeah. This has taken me much longer than I thought it would. Consider your blog loved by me (I love all blogs, click on my 'Blogs I Love' page, which is out of date, but has some blogs I read on it), and tagged to do this blog hop. 

I promise I'm going to try very hard to be better at blogging. And reading others blogs. So many blogs, so little time, ya know? 


Opal made her calculus teacher laugh today. All she said was 'don't say that! A fairy dies when someone says they hate math.'  Question of the day: Find if there are roots and how many (0, 1 or 2) for this equation: x² + 10x + 2 (hint: use b² - 4ac). Opal hopes she remembered that correctly... 

16 comments:

  1. First off: I am honored to be called awesome! You are awesome too! Thank you for doing the tag. I love these "fact" posts.
    I often feel like a nerd/geek, (Even though I'm not all that bright) But I have come to the conclusion that nerdy people are the best. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love your answers! I think calculus is EVIL. I am just not much of a math person, I find it repetitive and boring. Break a leg at your drama performance!
    Mae :)
    superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO HOW COULD YOU!? Calculus is da bomb!
      I hope so :)) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Lol, I love how you made your Calculus teacher laugh! (sounds like something I would have said except that I despise math and cannot come up with a reply/comeback to save my life) XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I was surprised as well because I was kind of being serious xD

      Delete
  4. I love maths! (I actually love a lot of subjects) Which year are you in? Do you go to a co-ed public public school in auckland (cause I did last year and I'm just curious). I'm also a new zealander... kinda . I don't live there right now. That's such a true thing you told your calc teacher! (I'm in a class called precalculus, which is quite a mouthful, so I say pre cal/precalc instead) Anyway, I just did synthetic division and factoring and root, but I was too lazy to do the quadratic equation and there were no rational zeroes with synthetic division. I'm going to guess 2 though...
    https://weavingwaveswords.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at the senior end of high school, and yes, my school is co ed. And I'm not in Auckland by a long shot! (secret: I don't really like Aukland at all, to many people).

      I think you would be right :))

      Delete
  5. It is good that you like Calculus because I did not find it logical or easy at all, but I realize that we need people in the world to do calculus and so I wholeheartedly support calculus so long as I am the one not actually calculusing. Whew. I hope you get some good sleep and your day turns around a little! :D Do good drama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I'm happy to do your share of calculusing :)
      Thanks :))

      Delete
  6. Oh dear, calculus. I'm a science nerd and embrace the title, but show me the maths and you won't find me anymore. I'll be sobbing and hiding under the desk. AND YOU JUST MENTIONED CARD GAMES and I laugh at how I blogged about card games just yesterday. Have a great night's sleep :D

    By the way ... I hate maths. *cackles and watches fairy die*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW COULD YOU THAT'S SO MEAN!!!!! :O

      :))

      Delete
  7. Ah, facts posts are so much fun! I...*hides from math* I'm proud of you for liking it, but that is not an interest we share, sadly. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lonely world when you like maths (unless you live with my family, in which case its a requirement) :))

      Delete
  8. *claps* Good job on the liking math. The world needs more future Albert Einsten's.
    IKR? Where can I buy nerd glasses? I need them so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'm Albert Einsten xD

      ME TOO. :))

      Delete