Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blogging Community Tag


This took me a long time because I started having multiple blogs under each question, and it was becoming quite confusing. So if I comment on your blog often, you were originally there as well. I've cut it down to one blog under each question though.

I've seen a few people do this already, and I realise I'm far behind. Jo came up with this award all by herself, which is pretty impressive. I think it's important to remember that without community, we would all be shouting on our blogs and no one would be listening.

Rules:

Answer the 7 questions
Tag others
Provide link back to who tagged you

Questions:

Dedicated blogger?
Alyssa posts steadily, and I enjoy getting her newsletter/takeout each month. 

Blog with nice design?
Olivia has a colourful design with plenty to look at, but her blog is still easy to find your way around.

Awesome review/book blog?
Ally at The Scribbling Spite posts reviews that are easy to swallow, leaving you with a good idea about the book.

Deep and thoughtful blogger?
Jo at The Bearable Blog speaks her mind with eloquence. We don't always agree, but that's healthy.

A blog you always enjoying reading?
H.M Wilson covers so many things and I always enjoy her content. Also, her blogs name is awesome: Plottinger Twist.

Blogger with a great sense of humour?
Rachel at Random Rants by Rcubed is an awesome friend and she is hilarious.

Blog that inspires you?
Sadly, I'm still in search of a blog that inspires me. I look up to all the blogs I follow, and I love reading them and getting to know the bloggers, but I can't say any of them especially inspire me. 

I tag: 

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Normally I have this huge list of people to tag, but I have started following new people and new people have been following Opal Swirls, so I need to update my list :)

_______________________________________________________________________________
Opal is always looking for new blogs. Any suggestions? Opal over and out! 

21 comments:

  1. Awesome answers! Thanks for saying I was a thoughtful blogger, and for the mention as well. :) As I am a big fan of your blog, I can return the compliment: you are a very thoughtful blogger as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being awesome :) Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, you know nothing about being behind. I don't think I'll get around to this until, like, September. (I like to space out my tag posts! But I'm tagged for all the things, which is awesome but wrecks my organisation.) And thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm glad you've been enjoying the exclusive email takeout :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not that far behind then :) You're welcome :)

      Delete
  3. Aww you listed me! Thank you so much! *trips over computer cord with excitement* And Rachel is also an excellent choice; her blog always has me laughing out loud (for real, actually). I couldn't just pick one blogger for each question either; I just love too many blogs haha

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I may have...er...another tag for you. http://thescribblingsprite.blogspot.com/2015/07/unpopular-opinions-tag.html

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! And thank you for tagging me, I look forward to doing it!

      Delete
  5. I'm going to have to check out these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! Jo is an excellent blogger, I love her posts :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe... Thanks, Opal!! So sweet!! :) I'm glad you like my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, your blog is awesome :)

      Delete
  8. Alyssa and Jo are some of my favorite bloggers, too! Thanks for sharing so many awesome bloggers out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) You're awesome to Heather :))

      Delete
  9. Most of these blogs I know of, and I agree with you :) They're all amazing and just so good...

    ReplyDelete