Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (iii)

Look (but not behind you)! We're doing another tag. It's because the lovely Heather tagged me (you're amazing!) and I'm easing back into school (bleh) and tag posts are kind of easy.

So I did this award a while ago, here. And then I embarrassed myself by missing Annika's questions, so I did a second round here (by the end I was your Queen, remember?).

And so thus begins round three of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.







Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.

What flowers would you absolutely need to have in a garden?
Um flowers attract bee's and bee's scare me. I like trees. Tree's give their lives to make books and you can climb them. Flowers smell funny and die if you dare pick them.

Have you traveled? Where to?
I've been to a few places in New Zealand (okay, so that's the weird thing about living in a country that has tourist destinations. You don't go and do the tourist-y things. You stay at home and read), and I've been to Australia (Syyydneeeee to be specific).

Do you have pets? And if so, do they seem to have an attitude?
I have a fish called Fish. Fish is a murderer. I have had five other fish at various times living in the tank with Fish and they all died. I have quite the fish graveyard.
I also have a cat called Hunter. Hunter is my baby, the only child I will ever have. He is ginger like me. We're plotting to take over the world together. He sits like a meerkat sometimes and likes to be carried around. When I call him after I've been away he comes running. He meows when he wants food and he is very, very, very cute. And he has a big attitude.

Is there an album you’ve listened to so much that you memorised the lyrics?
I inherited this weird thing from my mum. Memorising songs comes easily to me. It's a useless skill. Album wise, recently I have been listening to Twenty One Pilots's BLURRYFACE and Walk the Moon's TALKING IS HARD. So I guess I have them down.

Any goals you want to reach this year?
Passing NCEA would be nice. Learning to drive. Travel a bit maybe.

What’s the last book you read and enjoyed?
I finished All The Bright Places a few weeks ago. ALL THE FEELS. Go forth and read.

And a book you haven’t read, but want to?

I totally stole this from Heather
Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
I'm wise (haha), I have wit and I love learning . Ravenclaw all the way! But I'm also kind of Hufflepuff. Can I be a Ravenpuff? Or Huffleclaw? Clawpuff?

Do you keep a journal?

For me to know and you not to find out.
Share one of your all-time favorite quotes.

Basically my life. 

Opal asks (hopefully not boring questions):

Motto to live by? Silly or for real. 
Favourite type of cookie? The most important question. 
Do you dance in the rain? Please tell me you at least jump in puddles. 
What do you know about New Zealand? I always have a NZ question. 
What do you find hardest about blogging? Be honest.
Strangest thing you've seen in public? Yeah...
One word that describes you? A word you would use to describe you.
Do you have a favourite poet? Or poem, a poem is good too.
Last book you read and enjoyed? To steal from Heather (again).
The best sport in the world is... soccer/horseback riding.


Tag! You're it:
Elizabeth | Emma | Heather | H.M.Wlison | Jo | Liz | MaeMaddie | 

That's right, I tagged 21 blogs
If you started following Opal Swirls recently and I haven't dropped by your blog, please leave me your link! I'd love to visit your blog. 

_______________________________________________________________________________
Opal is trying to organise her blogging (hahahahaha). She even has a notebook. 

19 comments:

  1. Your answer to the journal question! XD That was the best!

    I'm not really a cat person, but Hunter sounds adorable! How he stands like a meerkat sometimes. He sounds cute and like he's got a lot of personality for a cat. :D

    I keep hearing about All the Bright Places. But I've not ventured to pick it up yet. I'm thinking I might need to change this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks xD
      He does, he kind of thinks he's a human...
      YES.

      Delete
  2. I like how you added 'favourite poet' as a question. I find poets are sadly neglected nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to dislike poetry/poets, but in recent years I have read some beautiful poems :) I wish poets were more relevant to us, like authors and actors.

      Delete
  3. I love your answers!! I was laughing! Thanks for tagging me! I'll answer your questions faster this time. Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Haha all goods, can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
  4. Your answers (the way you presented them) are very amusing! I love Walk the Moon's Talking is Hard, especially their song Portugal. I do have a question why we can't mix Hogwarts houses though... I'm smart, but Pottermore decided to place me in Gryffindor. DX LIKE WHAT? I DON'T KNOW WHAT POTTERMORE IS TALKING ABOUT.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      YES YES YES Portugal is awesome.
      The house placement is very confusing xD

      Delete
  5. RAVENCLAW! Yes. Although Pottermore couldn't decide where to put me so in my last question they gave me the option to choose between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. :') Thanks for tagging me, your questions are fun (I've heard a great deal of things about NZ, neighbour). It's cool that you visited Australia, the real beauty is in Melbourne but that's just my opinion! Good luck with your organising. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I can't remember where Pottermore put me. Which one did you pick?
      I've heard much about Australia, over there across the ditch ;)
      Hopefully I'll get to see Melbourne one day!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for tagging me, Opal! I might pass since I've done this a few times, but who knows. Maybe I'll give it another go. Thank you :)

    I know just what you mean about fish that attack other fish. Used to have like six, the last one attacked them all and jumped out of the tank one day. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :) All goods haha.

      OUT OF THE TANK?? Did he die? Or did you get him back in in time? :o

      Delete
    2. We will never know if he was still alive when out of the tank, because my mother stepped on him and got the scare of her life. Whoops.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for nominating me :) I'll try to do it again, though I've done it before too, so I'm not sure if I'll do it exactly.... Tag posts take me like 2 hours to write up. But thank you so much ^_^
    That last GIF is the best =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's okay. They do tend to take a lot of time- I kind of just mind dumped then came back and edited for this one :)
      xD

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, this post is just awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I once had fish. They all died. Does your fish murder other fish, or just people? Because I think the latter would be slightly more exciting. Also, now I'm 95% sure that you do keep a journal, because if you didn't it would probably be like a non-issue and you would be like "whatever" but since you're being secretive you're making me suspicious which makes me read into a situation and makes me think of someone who has a journal that she doesn't like to share and maybe doesn't write in it as often as she would like and this is literally what I think about when reading vague gifs like that.

    Thanks for participating in the tag! :D I don't know if I'm going to do it again, just because I've done it so many times, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just other fish xD I hope he doesn't murder people because he lives in my room :')
      BUT MAYBE I DO BUT MAYBE I DON'T.

      Haha all goods :)

      Delete