Thursday, August 6, 2015

IT'S A BIRTHDAY (Kind Of)



So, you may or may not have heard, but Opal Swirls is about to celebrate it's second birthday! Without the readers, a blog is nothing. So I need your help to decide what we should do to celebrate. I've had some really good suggestions and I had a few idea's myself. Feel free to yell at me in the comments, and in the meantime, it would be great if you did the polls below. Select as many answers as you like!

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

What sort of blogoversary should it be?!

Party all week long!
One or two posts
Interactive!
Why do anything?
Other
Please Specify:

*I've taken the second poll away because it wasn't working :/
_______________________________________________________________________________
Opal likes polls. It's her inner statistician.  

15 comments:

  1. Interactive is cool! So is a recap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, like everyone else, the second poll didn't work for me, which is why I commented my answer. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay yay yay! All these ideas are deliciously fun, and I'm looking forward to whatever you cook up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can already imagine the book: "Return of the Inner Statistician" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the second poll won't work for me. :( Oh well, I would have voted for all the ideas anyway. It sounds like whatever you pick we're going to have a pretty rockin' time at Opal Swirls. Right? RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second poll won't work for me either :( But I think you should do a GIF post that recaps the last two years--sort of like a combination of those two selections. But I also think a tag would be great too ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :/
      Ohhhh yes that is a great idea! Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Second poll's not working for me either, but I say WHATEVER YOU WANT. It'll be awesome. Happy Blogoversary! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second poll isn't working, but GIFs. Please please please splurge on GIFs!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete