Thursday, January 28, 2016

P.S. I Love You


'I miss you.'
'Don't forget to put your seatbelt on.'
'You're awesome.'
'Do you want me to pour you a cup?'
'Drive safe.'
'Do you want the last slice?'
'I'm happy you're happy.'
'Hey! It feels like it's been ages.'
'Do you want to taste test this for me?'
'I wish I'd been there.'
'Don't forget to grab some lunch.'
'You look good today.'
'Sorry.'
'How can I help?'
'I thought you'd like this.'
'Be careful, okay?'
'What would I do without you?'
'I'll save you a seat.'
'I've got time to listen.'
'Do you want to watch a movie with me?'
'Don't worry about it.'

How do the people around you say 'I love you'?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal thinks it's important to know how the people around you say they love you. 

20 comments:

  1. This is adorbs man. :') It made me smile. "I love you" loses it's magic over the years, I feel. Saying it a lot can take away any significance from it, so these other options were nice. Sometimes I say "I hate you" as a joke when I really mean the opposite. Or "You're alright." I'm horrible! Your ones were much nicer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawww this post made my heart smile Opal. I find that the people around me say I love you in different ways, and they mean it differently, but they all come from the heart, and that's what matters :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! ♡

    I just found your blog and am throughly enchanted, you definitely have yourself a new follower. :)

    Ava
    http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Ava! I'll be sure to check your blog out :)

      Delete
  4. Great way to point out how people tell us "I love you" every day without those exact three words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. :) *nods* My sister pretty much says I love you buy buying me books and paying money to keep me alive, so yeah--it's not so much in words, although she does that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sounds like a good way to show love :)

      Delete
  6. *sighs happily* Yes yes yes yes yes. Telling people to be careful and asking to watch movies with other people are some of my favorite ways to say I love you. :) THIS IS SO ADORABLE OPAL!

    ReplyDelete