Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Silver Mess Creative Juice Bar



Do you follow Rachel's adventures through life? If you don't, you're missing out! Rachel and I were fellow contributors to a writing blog for a while, and to be honest, we did more talking than writing. Rachel used to blog here, but has moved to her new blog, Silver Mess (awesome name, am I right?!).

Rachel is a great writing/blogging friend and I'm incredibly jealous of her Instagram. She's also got a great personality which really shines in all her blog posts. Today Rachel is visiting Opal Swirls as a part of launching her new blog.

The Silver Mess Creative Juice Bar!

My name is Rachel Alison, and welcome to the Silver Mess Creative Juice Bar (an off-shoot of the fabulous blog Silver Mess, which just launched today)! We’re sort of a wandering, pop-up restaurant that comes and goes as it wishes, but today the lovely Opal has graciously agreed to house us on her blog!

What’s that, you say? You’re looking for a nice refreshing juice to get your brain gears cranking again, just in time for the new year?

Well, you’re in luck! Here at the Creative Juice Bar we mix and match different flavors and fruits to create the perfect inspiration to get your blood pumping, brain flowing, and fingers writing.



I hope these quick tidbits helped you on your writing journey, and thanks for stopping by!

Oh...and there’s a giveaway going on over on Silver Mess! Enter in the Rafflecopter below, and go to SilverMess.com if you’d like to see other posts from the five-day blog tour that’s been going on!
Thank you so much for reading this, thanks to Opal for posting this, and have a marvelous week!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Go forth and visit Rachel's new blog! Enter the giveaway! Be creative! 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal is super excited to see where Rachel goes with her new blog! 

12 comments:

  1. awww...thank so sososo much for posting it on my time, Opal! you're the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I need this blog in my life. :) Thanks so much for doing this, Opal and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you for commenting! I'm so excited to share everything with everyone :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! Especially "ketchup on the king's pants." I'll definitely be checking out the blog!

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ally! Love your blog!

      Delete
  4. This is awesome inspirational and funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh...I thought it was an actual juice bar thing when I saw this link. Like, a DIY juice recipe XD

    I'M SO BLONDE.

    I loved this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no haha i should try that sometime, though! and you're SO not the blonde stereotype, Grace!

      Delete
  6. Oh, how awesome is this!!! I love the mixable-mashable-matchupable story ideas!! So cool. Seriously. I want to steal this idea & do it on my blog. XD Cannot wait to get to know Rachel & Silver Mess! Gonna be exciting!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, so I already dropped by Silver Mess earlier, but somehow I hadn't seen the juice bar infographic! It's super cute and a wonderful idea -- thank you for featuring Rachel here, Opal :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting ideas! I like the idea of blending. Especially a society where it's desirable to be ugly. Thanks for hosting, Opal!

    ReplyDelete