Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Truth!



The other week, I did a post with some truths and lies in it, and now it is (finally) time for the truth!

I skip breakfast on school mornings because I don't have time for it.
Not true! I am a firm believer in breakfast being the most important meal of the day. Do not skip the breakfast. How will you function if you don't eat breakfast (and drink coffee)?

I don't have enough room for all my books on my bookshelf.
I currently have books stacked beside my bookcase and under my dresser. I may soon have to replace my bed with books??

I like to organise, color code and be on time.
True! I love color coding. And organising people. Also, I hate being late to something.

I can't stand any music from the 70's, 80's or 90's.
Not True! I love old music (most of the time). The 80's especially.

My parents called me "Baby" for a week, because they couldn't decide what to call me.
True! However, they still say they love me, and thats what counts, right?

My nickname for my cat, Hunter, is Mouse.
I view it as a sort of irony. I like irony.

I was eleven when I got my first smartphone.
Not true! I refused to buy a phone with my hard won dollars until I was 13. These days kids get phones when they are 9 or 10, or so I'm told. What is wrong with this world??

Purple is the best color, followed by black.
Obviously. However, since I don't really wear purple, I just own stationary and books and other things in purple, and mostly wear black.

I like sugar in my black coffee.
Not true! Sugar is yucky! Do not put it in your drink. It is also bad for you. Avoid. Also, it makes the coffee taste weird.

So, are some things unexpected? Did you guess correctly? Do you put sugar in any of your drinks? Do you have nicknames for your pets?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal changed her logo to a boat, incase you didn't notice. Because she likes boats and they take you on journeys and adventures but also have anchors. So a boat seemed like a good idea. 

9 comments:

  1. Daaang! I can't believe I got 2, 4, 6, 8 and 9!

    I got my first phone when I was nine and my first smartphone when I was twelve... and I was born in 1999 *hides behind curtain* but in all fairness, I only had four phones including the one I have now so yeah. And I never had a PlayStation. Okay, I had the first PlayStation that came out. But I never had a Wii or a Psp or a personal laptop. So there!

    And PINK is the best colour. heck yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm 1999 too :) I've never had a playsation or any of that stuff either :)

      Delete
  2. Neat! I didn't comment on the last post, but i mentally sort of pulled together a list that i thought might be false. at least i got a few right :) xD and THE BOAT IS A GOOD IDEA>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get my first smart phone until this year, but then, I've never been one to get a lot techy stuff. I totally agree with not skipping breakfast - it's so important. I don't put sugar in my coffee, but I do like honey in it. And yes, I have nicknames for all my pets. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried honey in real coffee :) It was gross in decaf though.

      Yay! Pets are the best :)

      Delete
  4. Alas, I got one and eight mixed up! That's okay, though. Some of them were obvious, though--who WOULDN'T want to color code and be super organized?? Also, who would want to skip breakfast? FOOD. FOOD. FOOD.

    Also I like your boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I was right on two counts. *is far too pleased with self*

    I don't like sugar in my black coffee. I either drink it straight black or with flavored creamer or something. But sugar in black coffee with no cream is very sad.

    ReplyDelete