Saturday, December 21, 2013

Writing Challenge: Day 9

Day nine of the writing challenge: My favourite thing to do right now.
Right now, I'm completely underwater, swimming in my story, which has been keeping me up at night, which is why I'm quite labile to snap. Also, my blood sugar is high, because my mum won a scholarship for her study, so we made a cake, and the cake made my blood sugars shoot all over the place. 

So right now, one of my favourite things to do is write. But I can't just leave it with one thing, I love to do heaps of stuff!


  • I'm enjoying drinking a lot of coffee right now
  • I'm enjoying talking to my best friend over the internet, and helping her with her blog. (graphics, yay!!!)
  • I'm enjoying Ravens and Writing Desks
  • The holidays, even though my sister is at home all day to annoy me, and I'm reading the NCEA textbooks I will be doing for my exams next year (I'm not going to have a problem in Biology, in case your wondering. However, I'm not to sure about the math). 
  • The weather. Even though its summer, and its hot, the weather has had the decency to cool down for a few days this week. 
  • Cuddle my kitty. Because its healthy for your mental health. 
I digress. I'm not really sure what that means, but its sounds fancy. 

così a lungo!

No comments:

Post a Comment