Monday, January 13, 2014

Off On a Happy Holiday

Right now, I'm putting off what I really should be doing, because we are leaving town tomorrow for a holiday, and I haven't started packing yet. I really should start packing, but blogging is much more fun.

Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know I'm off to a remote farm on the coast line with my sister. Don't fear, we are joining our cousins out there. (Hey, that rhymed!)

I'll be taking my notebooks, and working on just writing what comes to mind. Letting my soul breath, so to speak (if you're into the hippy stuff). Hopefully we will be allowed to just wonder around, do some bush walking and swimming.

So when I come back, be prepared for some weird short stories (seriously, you have no idea what can happen in my mind when I enter my hermit state), and someone who has been starved of Pinterest and Email for a week.

Best not to get in my way when I see the computer. I'll leave you with some music.


Wonderful. Just listen to that voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment