Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friends Award



Thank you for this award, Violet! I'm very honoured. 

RULES

1. Let your tagger know that you received notification.
2. Post the award picture and rules to your blog,
and answer your tagger's five questions.
3. Tag five blogger-friends, but at least one of them 
has to be a friend you made via blogger.
4. Give them five questions and notify them that you 
have tagged them.
5. (Optional Rule: Give your readers a freindship quote at the
end of your tag post : )
[P.S. You may tag group-bloggers]
 
My Answers:
1. What is your favourite colour?

Purple!

2. What food would you never eat and why?

Horse. Because horses are are friends, not food!

3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?

The internet or the library or somewhere. Not really haha

4. What do you and your friends like doing together?

Horsey stuff, writing, reading.

5. W
hat are some qualities you admire in your friends?
Loyalty and being able to talk about deep things and being open.

Those I'm tagging:

TW Wright
HorseFrenzy
Mary
Journey
Ryebrynn 

My Questions:
Sorry to steal Violet, but just do the same ones I did :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Wild Horse! I'm honored! =) You're a great friend and I wish we could meet. =)
    .
    .
    .
    *Maybe it'll happen one day...*

    TW

    ReplyDelete