Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Liebster Award (again!)

Rules:

~Thank and link back to the person who nominated you 
~List eleven facts about yourself 
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you 
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination

Thank you TW for this award! 


Eleven Facts About Me:
My personality is INTJ
I love horses
My cat Hunter is my best friend (apart from HorseFrenzy) 
I'm a committed Christian 
I watch documentary's for fun 
I write everyday 
I have a sister who is the complete opposite of me 
Music 
I drink at least 2 cups of coffee everyday 
I'm a night owl 
I am a clean freak 

Questions from TW: 
1)Cookout or Eat-out?
What's the difference? 

2)Favorite Quote? 
During school term its 'Get up, Dress up, Show up.' Otherwise it's 'My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world.' 

3)Waterfall or Beach?
Beach. 

4)Ninja Turtles or Ninjago? (Yes, I'm strange)
Whaaaaaat? :P

5)Do you play/like Legos?
Nope. 

6) Would you rather spend a day outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors

7)Clothes shopping or grocery shopping?
FOOOOOOOOD

8)How often do you blog?
I try to blog at least 2 times a week

9)What's your favorite food?
oh, chocolate 

10) Have you ever been out of your home county?
Nope.

11)What about your home continent?
Nope again. 


Nominee's 
HorseFrenzy @Painting The Sky 

I have to apologise for being a silent stalker of some of these blogs... One day I really will get around to leaving a comment! 

My Questions: 
Tea or Coffee? 
Why do you blog? 
Favourite school subject? 
Book or movie? 
Pinterest or Tumblr? 
Purple or green? 
Hot or cold?
Favourite song(s)?
Type or handwrite? 
Favourite ice-cream?
Would you like to visit New Zealand? 

Thanks again for the award, TW! Anyone is welcome to do it, even if you aren't on my nominee list. If you do, leave a link in the comments so I can read the post :) 


2 comments:

  1. you're so welcome, WildHorse!! =D

    I love the blog name Painting the Sky!! ;)

    ReplyDelete