Friday, August 1, 2014

August Blog Challenge: A Brief Introduction to Me


It took me a long time to create my 'About' page, because I'm naturally a very private person, and while I try to project a feeling of openness around most people, the truth is that I am never going to tell you about anything that really matters to me (apart from God). There is very few people I trust in the world, and it's very hard for me to add to that short list.

Because of this, I find introductions very hard, but I'm going to try very hard to be honest, and not go on for to long because I don't want to bore you.

The first thing you should know is that I am introvert, but around my best friend and my family I tend to be a lot louder and dramatic than I am at school. At school I get a lot of comments about looking stoned (I do not do drugs, it's just my face!) I identify mostly with the INTJ personality type, and it's not true that we don't feel emotion, we just chose not to express it. I like to think about the world and the bigger picture, and try very hard to be as logical as possible. I often struggle with feeling like I am surrounded by idiots, but at the same time feeling like the idiot. I like to challenge myself academically, and I always feel like I could have done better.  I believe in God, and one of my favourite things to do is to have this challenged (but don't get emotional about it, because then I'm not interested if you can't argue rationally). I belong to a small family, and my sister is one of my best friends, something I try to maintain.

Yep, so thats pretty much me!

It isn't to late to join TW, Brooke and I as we do the August Blog Challenge! 

4 comments: