Saturday, September 13, 2014

September, Hello

IT IS SEPTEMBER. 

Did you guys know that? I only found out about a week and a half ago when I mentioned to a friend that people were way to excited for spring when it hadn't even arrived yet. He gave me a strange look and was like 'you do know it's September right..?'

I was just like...

Totally. 

Anyway, in celebration of September finally getting here, mocks being over, the holidays being close and all that, here are some pictures from the garden (I know, there's so many flowers it makes me sick too. What is wrong with me?). 















7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower pictures!
    ~CBL
    http://bitsnspurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take those with your camera or your phone? They are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete