Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hi, My Name Is

I suffer from a terrible habit of not telling people anything about myself. I can have an entire conversation with you and extract things about you without saying anything about myself. Then sometimes I go completely overboard and try to shove things about myself down your throat. 
I thought I might offer yall I poke into my seriously messed up mind, so here you are... 
I'm pretty normal. I have a family and an amazing best friend. I go to high school, once I tripped up in front of people and I fell off Rain after we slid down a bank onto a gravel road. I'm shy until you get to know me, then I am a monster. I have a dolphin called Misty, and yes, I still sleep with her. What is the internet for if not spilling you're darkest secrets? 
I do stupid stuff, but then awesome things happen, and I try not to have to many of these moments...
Because everyone knows that these moments are way better... 

Here are some questions I found on the internet  to help me open up and spill...

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I'm going to guess, since I'm not sure where my iPod is. It will be Poet or The Silence by Bastille. It could be Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons. 

What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoors I love to read/write/blog and outdoors I love to horse ride, run or do something physically challenging (Last summer I moved 750 bricks).

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Emptying the compost is a pretty awful chore. Emptying any bin is. 

What is your favourite form of exercise?
I don't care what you make me do, as long as it doesn't involve heights or other people watching.

What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I love Saturday morning during Autumn or Winter. 

What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
Biking on the road and airplanes. Walking as well. 

What sound do you love?
Rain on my window. 

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I would paint the ranges behind us. 

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I think being 8 was pretty good. You're still young enough to play with little kids, but not old enough to understand any grown up stuff. 

If you knew the world was ending in 2014, what would you do differently?
I would probably get a boyfriend the marry him. Then I would throw a big party, not bother with my exams and do other equally stupid things like bungee jump ;) 

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Please, please, please could I have John Flanagan?

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would have loved to watch Samuel Marsden's first sermon after he landed in New Zealand. 

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would like to learn how to speak different languages. 

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
My writing. 

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Sit on top of a train and have a picnic up there, then... Just kidding, I'd probably just sit at home reading cause I am terrified of hurting myself, immortal or not. Change of mind. I'd eat all the junk food and lollies I like, and leave without taking my diabetes stuff with me. Nope, I wouldn't. I'd just sit at home and read. 

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I've always fancied Molly or maybe Paige. I could have been a Bronte I think. 

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Jesus! 

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay for our extension and then pretty much hand the rest of the money to my friends if they need it. 

If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Everyone knows the meaning of life is 42! But I would like to know how to understand people. 

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
This is a hard one... I don't want to be Hazel or Tris, I really don't want to be Katniss. Hermione! 

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A disney princess. Just kidding, I hate wearing dresses. I have no idea. Something in Agriculture or along those lines. 

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Sometimes I like to stare out the window. Other times I read or think about stuff. And I write. 

What would you name the autobiography of your life?
The Read Head That Took on the World. Or maybe Read Head Rules. Anne of Green Gables in 2014? No, drop that, I think I'd go for Paper Hearts & Other Miscellaneous Things like my novella. 

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Little Me by Little Mix. I Lived by OneRepublic. I Don't Like Mondays by The Boomtown Rats. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys. Everybody Hurts by REM. Show Jesus by Jamie Grace. Plus many more :)  

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Little Women is like the only movie that ever makes me tear up. I did read a book that was tragic a few months ago, but I can't remember what it was called. But it was tragic

What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
I had to apologise to a friend at school for something I said, that was pretty hard. One of the hardest things I have ever done was choosing if I should take a stand for God in a split second. 

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I was a youth leader at a camp during the holidays, and that made me a stronger for several reasons that I'm going to keep between my bestie and my family 'cause it wasn't very cool. 

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I used to get pretty stroppy when people told me I was wrong.   

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Food isn't really a big deal for me, it's just there to keep me alive but near the start of the year we had some families we have known for years around and that meal was amazing because we got to catch up. Does that count? 

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having responsibility and being innocent. Plus, sleep and I got on a bit better. 

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Chewing gum? Or maybe Misty my dolphin. I honestly cannot remember. 

When was the last time you were nervous?
Yesterday haha (I suffer from social anxiety quite often). 

What is something you learned in the last week?
Don't take your anger out on other people. Also, y= k(a+b) or is it y= k(axb) thats not even the complete equation. I didn't learn it. Never mind. 

What story does your family always tell about you?
You don't even want to know, it's waaaay to embarrassing (for me that is). 

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
No, I think a picture is great, but I always worry that one day I'm going to start losing my mind then I won't know why I have the picture, so it's better to have the memory written down so that I can re-learn it everyday if I lose my mind. 

Also, I have to add BESTIE-VERSITY!!!!!! Yesterday HorseFrenzy and I had known each other for four crazy years! I have to say that she is the best friend anyone could ask for,we have done so much together and some of my best memories are from things with her. She is amazing and just- I don't have the words to explain how important she is! 


We b 2 fab 4 u 

10 comments:

  1. XD Your answers were great! I too am a huge fan of John Flanagan and writing and blogging is awesome. I do have two questions:

    Why were you moving 750 bricks?

    What does "stroppy" mean? (I assume it's the kind of slang I don't have in the USA?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had like a brick floor thing outside, and they had to be lifted and moved when we started our extension work. So I tore each of those red bricks from the dirt!

      Stroppy means to be difficult, argue, fight etc. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's cool. I've never heard it before, but I feel like it describes one my little sisters perfectly. :)

      Delete
    3. Haha yes it can be used quite well on little sisters :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! We have several things in common

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing bestie! Happy 4 years!
    I couldn't imagine my life without you, you complete me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      Life would be weird without you!!!!! :')

      Delete