Sunday, November 30, 2014

Best Blogging Buddies Award

Heather awarded me! Yay! Thank you :) 

The Rules:
☼You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
☼You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl on the left with you!).
☼You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
☼You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
☼You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.

Okay, so I warn you, I'm in a really weird mood. So this is very relaxed. And un-edited. Go forth and read, my minions.


Who is your favorite author?
Noooooooooooooooo don't make me pick! Okay, so Ally Carter is kind of awesome. But so is John Flanagan. But J.K.Rowling! But John Flanagan! I think it's John Flanagan. Don't quote me on it.


If you could meet three people (dead, alive, fictional, etc.) who would you meet?
*Deep breath* JUST 3?! *Deep breath* Okay, well first, Jesus. Second, Elizabeth Bennet, third Anne of Green Gables, because even though we would drive each other mad, we both have red hair, and have been teased for it. I haven't broken a slate over anyones head yet, I would quite like to though.


Have you ever written a book?
Two first drafts *blushes* I have three in the works.


What are your top five favorite blogs?
More picking!? Ahhahahhh this is to much! Okay, okay. So Painting the Sky (because it is so cool that my best friend blogs and she is so amazing), Sometimes I'm a Story (I can't remember what life was like before I discovered Heather's blog. It's so awesome Go follow!), Go Teen Writers (because otherwise I wouldn't be writing), NaNoWriMo blog (the writing life all year long!) and Christ is Write. I like so many blogs, but these are the ones I check everyday.



Would you rather read an eBook or a paper book?
Paper book.



Do you spend more time reading or writing?
Right now, writing.




Has a book ever made you cry?
Not normally, but here's something... Okay, so don't laugh, but once a Karen Kingsbury book bought tears to my eyes. I'm so ashamed. 




Have you ever read a book in another language (other than your mother tongue)?
No, because I only know English.




What is your least favorite fairy tale?
Snow White. The whole thing annoys me to no end for some reason.




Have you ever broken a bone?
I cracked my wrist. It's not quite the same, because it didn't beak all the way through.


Do you see yourself blogging in the future?
Yes, you all shall suffer my rambles and then world blog domination forever *mad author laugh*.


Who used to read you books when you were little?
My Granddad and my mother, sometimes my dad.


Do you belong to any fandoms?
*Lowers head* I'm to scared because what if I'm not obsessed enough? Besides, I've never seen Star Wars, Doctor Who etc. I love Harry Potter and Narnia. And The Hunger Games and Divergent are okay as well.


How many books are you reading right now? What are they?
*Head sinks even lower* Because of exams and NaNoWriMo I'm not reading any books. I started The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis a few days ago though, but had to put it back down.


To whom do you recommend your favorite books?
Everyone. Everyone should read the books I love. Then we can all be in fandoms together ;)


Questions-
Why do you blog?
Purple or Pink?
Summer or Winter?
Have you read/seen The Book Thief? Tell me if it ripped you up like it ripped me up. 
A book you keep re-reading?
Do you have any pets?
Type or handwrite?
(And, to steal one from Heather) Has a book ever made you cry?
Favourite school subject?
The best sport in the world is....
Do you live in town or the country?
What is better: Sunrise or sunset?
It's midday, you're still in your PJs, at home alone, when some knocks on the door. What do you do? 
A quote that is important to you?
If you had to eat one food forever, you would eat...

Buddies- 

Thanks again for the award Heather
(I found the GIFs on the web, I don't own them.) 



4 comments:

  1. Loved to see your answers :) Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) No problem- I love reading your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love your GIFs, for starters, because yay GIFs. AND YOU USED A FRINGE GIF YOU ARE AWESOME FOREVER.

    But, on a more serious note, I do very much enjoy your answers to my questions. :D John Flanagan is awesome, for example, and Jesus is awesome, and writing and drafts and world domination and cracking wrists... Kind of. Anyway, it's so cool to get to learn a little more about you, here in your natural environment.

    (Also, thanks for the mentions. I'm glad to know you enjoy what I write. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! World domination is the best ;)

      Delete