Monday, December 1, 2014

On Life, Perhaps my Characters Know More

Japro is a father for Azar, a son for Cre, a friend for Ruwa, a role model for Seeta.
King Durban is an Uncle to Azar, a bad one at that.
Azar is the Princess to a Kingdom, wishing she could lose her cown. 
Ruwa was born ordinary, his life destined to be extraordinary. 
Seeta is faking it until he makes it - whatever 'it' is. 
Cre dreams of being compassionate, but strong.

On life, perhaps my characters know more than me. 









8 comments:

  1. Wow, deep stuff. Perhaps their writer is wiser than she thinks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless. Very profound words of wisdom. They certainly do know about life, I'll say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they've learnt a few lessons after what I've put them through xD

      Delete
  3. I love your quotes! I feel like sharing quotes is a looking through a key hole to ones story; and I love what I see in yours.
    (and funny how your character know more about life than you do! I have the same thing!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know, I don't even know where it sprouts from. I'm just there like 'where did that come from?! How are you so wise?!'

      Delete
  4. Such an inspiring post. I wish I were that creative! I love writing and developing my characters into real people so I just might do this too.

    I'm your newest follower, looking forward to more posts from you.
    http://hungryfirefly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tayla, I'd love to read yours :) I'll check out your blog.

      Delete