Tuesday, March 3, 2015

When I am Weak [Camp NaNoWriMo]

This was my face, I kid you not. 
Who's excited for Camp NaNoWriMo?!?! I AM. I NEED TO USE CAPS TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW WHAT CAN I SAY I REALLY LOVE WRITING AND I LOVE CAMP ASDFGHJKL OKAY I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP NOW.

So, like I was saying, I'm really excited for Camp NaNoWriMo this April. I have been refreshing the page for the last few days, and today I could finally upload my novel!!

I'm going to be working on my lastest idea, and I'm calling it, When I Am Weak (the name comes from 2 Corinthians 12:10 (even though this is not really a Christian book), saying: That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong). I can't wait for April but in the meantime, I intend to amuse myself finding cabin mates.

The first time I did Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2014, I did not come away from my cabin feeling like it was fun. Most of the people didn't log on very often, many of them didn't even write anything. So in July 2014, I worked really hard to find some great cabin mates, and we had a blast.

I have calmed down. 
So if you are doing Camp NaNoWriMo in April, we should talk about cabins. Because it would be awesome to have some blogging peeps. I'm not as crazy as I might seem, and I hate not reaching my goals. I promise to be the model cabin mate.

Without further ado, some quotes from When I am Weak:





Wild Horse likes this story. She likes it a lot. She's also been learning some interesting things about memory loss and brain damage. This is a deep dark story. Wild Horse gives it two thumbs up, but wonders how she comes up with these ideas... 

14 comments:

  1. That last quote by Rory is so cool :)
    NaNoWriMo sounds interesting,All the best for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be joining the April camp, or I'd totally be your cabin mate, but I may jump in for July. Depends on whether this WIP finishes its revision rounds. So may the words be with you for April -- especially love Kit's lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( It would be awesome to be in a cabin with you in July.

      Haha I hope so :) Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I have never done Camp NaNoWriMo before, but I really want to do it this year. Hopefully my Mom will let me, I really don't think she will mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mom let me get on!! What is your username?

      Delete
    2. Wild Horse :) I want to gather possible cabin mates before making a cabin though :)

      Delete
    3. Okay! My user name is Marybweird :D I would love to be a cabin mate with you.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for reminding me! It almost slipped my mind. Oh gosh, I can't wait. I think I can really do it this time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW??? xD

      Yay! I will cheer for you!

      Delete
  5. I don't think I'll be able to join in—I kind of don't like Nano things... Long story. But ANYWAY I love the title of your book and it all sounds awesome, and so I hope you get to fast draft through there and it shall be amazing! :D

    Also, those pictures are great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..I'm not even joking...but what's Camp NaNoWritMo?
    Like...I don't even know what it is, but I'm sure it's amazing.
    AND OH MY YOUR STORY LOOKS SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN

    ReplyDelete