Sunday, August 23, 2015

Exam Time


I have mocks in under two weeks now, mocks are also known as school exams. They are a practise for the end of year exams, but the school uses the results to decide the best students in each subject and which award you will or won't get. They're a big deal for me.


Songs 
Cough Syrup Young the Giant 
Billie Jean The Civil Wars 
Chasing Cars Snow Patrol 
Talking to the Moon Bruno Mars 
White Teeth Teens Lorde
Stressed Out Twenty One Pilots
I Know it's Over The Smiths 
The Pretender Foo Fighters 

Quotes
If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection Lecrae
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength Philippians 4:13
Strive for progress, not perfection How To Be Happy 

Essential 
Water Bottle 
Chap stick 
Colored pens 
Headphones
Coffee 

Term 3 at School
Mock exams 
Student leadership speeches
Biggest drama production 
Stressed teachers
Tired students 
Parent/Teacher interviews 
Exchange students 

Aim 
To do my best and accept the results
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal's sorry about the unexplained break. There's a lot going on in her life and there was nothing to say. Blogging's probably going to be patchy for the next few weeks. Also, Opal guest posted over on Hannah's blog, Plottinger Twist!  

32 comments:

  1. sounds stressful and just school-ish :) those quotes are the best, seriously, the one by lecrae is amazing.
    i hope you get through this safe and sounds ^_^ i'm not looking forward to the new school year really, but yeah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School tends do be like that. I hope you had a good summer though! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you'll do well :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lecrae! Twenty One Pilots! Yes!

    This sounds like a good list; I'm sure with all of this holding you up, you'll do great ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, have I ever mentioned how pretty your blog graphics are? BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GORGEOUS. I love Billie Jean and Chasing Cars, and the rest of the songs sound fabulous too. You should totally make playlists on 8tracks or Soundcloud or something :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Thats an awesome idea!

      Delete
  5. Yessss. *may or may not be listening to Twenty One Pilots right now in the middle of the night while I can't sleep* :p Basically they're my favorite band right now and I get excited when someone else knows who they are. xD
    You got these exams, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I...I have no idea how you found this band. At all. :P

      Delete
    2. You know, I can't remember either. Huh. *ponders this* :P

      Delete
    3. Twenty One Pilots are the best!

      Thank you, I hope so haha :)

      Delete
  6. My other New Zealandy friends have mocks too. I really hope you do okay. Don't get to stressed. Enjoy the drama! You can do it through him who strengthens you. I have a Calculus test tommorow, but apart from that my school has only been going for a few weeks, so we don't get exams. Good luck
    <3 Shanti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I hope you test went well :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, it sounds like your life is going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks. I hope you do well on your exams, mock and real, and I look forward to hearing from you again when you can get back in the blogging game. Be sure to take care of yourself while you're focusing on school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Opal, I'm a brand new reader to your blog and I can tell I'm going to enjoy it a lot! What you're going through seems very exhausting, but no worries, it won't go on forever :D

    My blog link ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk (Check it out if you want to)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Rukiya! I'll be sure to check your blog out :)

      Delete
  9. Best of luck with exams and such! *sends hugs and chocolate and Twenty One Pilots because I spot a song on there and they're wonderful*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm, coffee should totally be the very first thing on your list of essentials--just saying. Also, I LOVE THE CIVIL WARS TOO. Anyway, good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To right! Coffee is life.

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine, but I'll be praying for you! BIG Lorde fan here...all her music is amazing. Have you heard Ribs? Also, The Civil Wars are incredible. You have great music taste =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on exams! I hate mocks because they're just... You know, mocks! Snow Patrol is always a great band for playlist wonders.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. They seem pointless but they're not... but they are...

      Delete
  13. Great list of songs! Good luck on your mocks. I really hate practice tests. I mean, come on lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urg yes, I get the point, but they're a pain. Thank you :)

      Delete
  14. CHASING CARS IS AMAZING. Love that song so much.

    I just found your blog, and I'm kinda in love.. Your graphics are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete